Introduction of Netra Tarpana :
- The eyes are the windows to the soul and one of the main sites of pitta dosha called alocha pitta. The treatment is done by creating a pool of pure herbal ghee (clarified organic butter) over the eye.
- Excess heat or fire element can accumulate in the eyes causing dryness, strain, bloodshot eyes, and diminished vision.
- With the overuse of staring at computer screens and detailed work, it is beneficial to give your eyes extra nutrition and rest with this eye therapy.
Indications of Netra Tarpana :
- Netra Tarpana cools, lubricates, and rejuvenates
- The eyes improves the inner vision by clearing out the subtle channels associated with inner and outer perception.
- It helps also to bring back brightness and clarity to the eyes as impurities are expelled.
- It is also used to help the early formation of cataract, helps with sleep, Glaucoma, Chronic Conjunctivitis, and promotes relaxation.