and other allergic eye diseases.
1. Clean eyes with plain water when you are back from outdoors.
2. Wear large size glasses for better protection.
3. Use lubricating eye drops as per physician advice.
4. Eat healthy diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as carrots, green vegetables, flax seeds etc.
Sodhana chikitsa (take off the toxins from the body through panchakarma treatment,
You can include different foods in diet to reduce the impact of pollution and also help to heal the body
1. People prone to allergy and respiratory disorders can consume turmeric, dry ginger and curry
leaves because of their antitoxic and cleansing property. Boil Turmeric+ ginger in milk and have
2. Tulsi leaves+ warm water+ honey helps to clear the respiratory channels.
3. Need to include the food which helps to boost our immune system. As the RBC increases it
will also boost the immune system.
4. Pomegranates, ragi , dates etc will help to improve the RBS level.
5. It is better to avoid curd and other kapha-pitha aggravating food such as black gram, red bean
cold drinks, heavy food etc.
As a precaution one can go for panchakarma treatment. Environmental pollution is more experienced
during the transitional phase wherein one season changes to the other. This transitional phase brings in
various disorders and ailments if one has less immunity and tolerance (tridosha imbalance). This is the
best time to for panchakarma treatment, which helps to detoxify the entire system and enhance
immunity level. We will recommend taking proper Panchkarma.
Drink plenty of warm water.