Management of diabetes and its complications:
Diabetes is occurs due to increase of sugar concentration in blood, sugar or glucose which we take through our diet provide us energy. But when concentration increases in blood it becomes diabetes.
Management is targeting the Ahara, Vihara followed by Shamana Oushadi.
In case of complication, Based on the symptoms Ayurvedic procedures are recommended.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Common illness
- Prevalence = 4/1000 population
- As disabling as MS, SLE, RA and other chronic diseases
- Complex range of symptoms
- Cause and disease process not understood
- Skill full management can improve functioning
- Key elements
- Work in partnership with the person
- Identify and manage symptoms early
- Make an accurate diagnosis
- Consider alternative diagnoses
- Managing severe CFS is difficult and complex ad requires specialist advice